This post is actually killing me. All the beautiful, shiny, new and expensive things I can only dream of. Sighhhh…. Every time I walk through Selfridges, I feel like I should spend all my money there. I have a thing for bags (well, more of an obsession, really) and accessories, and Selfridges is like paradise for me. If I’d list all the items that are on my wishlist, this would’ve been posted in about three years, so I only chose a very very very small part of my wishlist, including items by Mulberry (favourite brand!), Michael Kors and Stella McCartney.
1. Alexa grainy calf leather satchel: Oh, wonderful shiny blush beauty! This is my dream bag, and one day, I will buy it!
2. Willow leather wallet: And while I’m at it, I’m also going to get this beautiful nude wallet.
3. Heart purse: ….Aaand this cute heart purse. Or the valentine heart key ring.
4. Heart key ring: It seems like key rings are my new obsession. And this girly one would definitely be one of the first in my collection.
5. Jet-set extra small saffiano tote: The MK signature jet set tote and a real beauty of a bag, made of saffiano leather with a really cool colour.
6. Stretchy bead bracelet: In rose gold and for only 59 pounds! Does anyone have some spare 59 pounds…? Anyone??
7. Triple label blazer: A very chic and business-y blazer which I’d probably wear at work.
8. Floral skinny jeans: Yes, it’s a pair of jeans. And yes, I haven’t worn jeans for over two years. But I’d make an exception for these!
9. Embroidered lace dress: A very elegant dress, similar to one I already own. But you just can’t have enough dresses, can you? I love the material and colour!